a) Is it possible that Temperature is another dimension. I believe that time is a dependent function of temperature. Absolute zero (black hole) => delta T is zero and high temp (star nucleus)=>delta T is huge (as Einstein casually remarked about hot stove when explaining relativity). We also feel a difference in winters and Summers. Physically, on cold days I feel the time was less.
b) In which case can we try creating a absolute zero environment and will that make a black hole? Does that mean temperature can control gravity and hence, the space?
c) Is it right: The concept of event horizon coordinate system is one where 3D(x,y,z) is a vertical axis and time T is a horizontal axis and we stand at a 5th Dimension from where we access any point in 3D-T plane. If so, I believe that humans cannot access such a dimension which is completely out of time axis as all the "stuff" that makes us alive, conscious- or humans as a whole would not make any sense. Our brain needs signals and our activities like breathing in principle are defined with the time. Our perception, our thoughts are all a function within the time. I cannot think if it was not the passing of time i.e. to start a thought A at t1 and reach a conclusion at t2, time has to elapse.
Therefore, I propose a new theory(/ies) in short for which I have no technical abilities to prove or validate.
I would like to know if the hypothesis makes sense scientifically.
* Black holes are not event horizons.
* Black holes are path ways to outside of our universe(formed with 3Dimensions and a timeline of its own)
* Other universes are extracting energy from black holes.
* Since, the black holes neighbor a whole universe at one side, they tend to have a large mass/gravity what we witness.
* There are layers of universes in a spherical manner, every outer layer can access the inner layer via blackholes.
* Layers keep expanding and give birth to next layer of universes.