(election over, candidates will soon be requested to accept or decline the nomination and promoted)
PhysicsOverflow is holding its third moderator election (2016).
The voting phase is between 2016-04-11 and 2016-04-17. During this phase, any user with at least 500 reputation point may upvote or downvote a nominated candidate for the moderator position. The precise moderator permissions are detailed in the FAQ.
Please note that:
- The nomination phase is over. All new nominations will be deleted.
- Please do not comment here. All comments are to be made on the nomination and discussion thread linked to above, and comments elsewhere will be moved there.
- Upvote or downvote any number of nominations - there is no limit to voting here.
- Nominations are associated with the nominee's account to avoid self-voting. This does not mean that the nominations are actually self-nominations. It is entirely possible that the candidate would decline the nomination.
- If you are a nominee and do not wish to be a moderator, please do not hide your nomination, it will be reshowed. You will get the opportunity to decline moderatorship after the end of the voting phase.